West Coast Soccer Club was founded in January, 2011, by Troy Dayak. Coach Dayak serves as the President and Director of Coaches for the club. The club was established for the specific purpose of developing a highly competitive youth soccer program in the Livermore & surrounding area. One of the club’s main goals is to provide soccer programs and opportunities for players and staff at a local, regional, and national level. The club is committed to developing players to their maximum potential and to help prepare and educate them for the possibility of receiving college scholarships based on their playing ability and academic achievements.
The club will develop the individual player in the four pillars of the game:
- Technical: A player’s individual technique on the ball and how it is applied to the demands of the game will be our focus.
- Tactical: Each player will be evaluated on how they carry out their individual and team tactics during the course of the game. More specifically how they adapt and adjust to the demands of the game.
- Physical: Each player will be evaluated by their speed/agility, strength/power, recovery and overall game fitness.
- Psychological: Each player will be observed on their soccer attitude on and off the field, i.e., preparation, motivation, emotions, willingness to play and try different positions.
West Coast Soccer is looking for players that possess a combination of these components and more importantly how they apply these components to the demands of the game.
West Coast Soccer Club is committed to teaching fundamental skills, instilling confidence and building a love for the game of soccer in youth players while continuing to develop those players to their highest potential through excellent qualified coaching and superior training in a positive environment.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- Establish a culture and atmosphere where family values, sportsmanship, fair play, honesty, integrity and loyalty are the foundation for West Coast Soccer Club.
- Create an environment where players are developed to their fullest potential and have the best chance of self-actualizing as citizens, students and athletes.
- Provide professional leadership, high quality coaching and instruction with an emphasis on life skills, game play fundamentals, strategy, clean living, good health and having fun!
- West Coast Soccer Club strives to field the best possible teams and consistently produces the highest level of competitive players – admired for their skills and respected for their sportsmanship.
West Coast Soccer Club is a member of the U.S. Club Soccer, part of the United Soccer Leagues. This is a nationwide organization belief that Soccer clubs are the key to player development in the U.S. The organization is targeted to competitive soccer players. U.S. Club Soccer playing options include:
- US Club regional tournaments
- US Club Youth National tournaments
- Any associated or affiliated tournament
More information about U.S. Club Soccer can be found here www.usclubsoccer.com.
Norcal Premier Soccer League:
West Coast Soccer Club is a member of the Norcal Premier Soccer League. Norcal Premier Soccer League provides opportunities for soccer players with advanced skills to compete with and against others with similar skills and desires. The primary focus of the league is developing the child as a person first and a player second. Playing options with Norcal soccer are as follows:
- National Premier League (NPL)
- Premier Division Soccer (Division I)
- Gold Division Soccer (Division I)
- Silver Division (Division I)
- Bronze Division (Division III)
- Copper Division (Division III)
- Recreation (Division IV)
- State Cup
- Play dates and friendlies
Additional Playing options provided by West Coast Soccer:
- We Can Soccer (WCS) For the special needs player
- Recreation (Division IV)
- Women’s Premier Soccer League Wildkatz (WPSL)
- Earthquakes Academy – RDS Development School and Competitive Academy